2013 Tax Preparation Fee Schedule
- Level 1 is $500 and includes Federal Form 1040/ CA 540, itemized deductions such as medical, mortgage interest, property taxes & charitable contributions. The fee also includes a recommendation for tax savings & withholding strategies for 2012.
- Level 2 is $770 and includes everything in level 1 plus up to 3 K-1schedules and Schedules B & D for reporting interest/dividends and capital gains/losses for up to 3 brokerage statements when client provides all stock cost values.
- Level 3 is $940 and includes items in level 1 plus 2 rentals (Schedule E) or 1 simplified self employment business (Schedule C)
- Level 4 is $1,230 and includes items in level 1 plus one full business schedule (Schedule C), plus Home office deductions, depreciation, self employment tax, and calculated estimated tax payments for the following year.
- Level 5 is by quote. For tax returns which have more complexity than the above levels, we will review your prior year tax returns; determine new items that need to be reported in the current tax year and quote a flat fee based on these.
- If you prepare your own tax return but would like tax planning guidance, we are happy to meet with you for consulting from May – December. Our consulting fee is based on an hourly rate between $165 and $220 per hour.
- Tax projection: W-4 calculation for next year with 1 change scenario.$300.00
- For RDP taxpayers with a second federal tax return, or any taxpayer with a 2nd state tax return add $135.
- Mailing services – (note: we mail all items by priority or certified mail) $25.00 for federal and California payment coupons.